
Ok, so I know it's been awhile...does anyone still check this blog? ;) Anyways, I am going to try to be good and update regularly. I know blogging is a good way to keep up with people (especially since I am not on Facebook!) so I promise to make a good effort!
Here is my littlest man eating lunch. It was a mistake to give him spaghetti for lunch, as it took forever to clean him up. But he had a grand time turning himself into a Oompa Loompa.
3 comments:
yes we do... I thought you had given up!
OMG!!! I am so shocked to see an update that I can't even read it! I will have to read one word per day so as to stretch this post out until the next one! ;-)
Ok, I read the whole thing! How could I not? What a cutie! A delicious, sauce covered, cutie! Good work, Megs!
Post a Comment