Here are the highlights of what you missed while I took a break from blogging.

Dom learns to use a bluetooth.

Summer haircuts and relaxing on their deck chairs.

Dressing up as a cow for free Chick-fil-a. What we won't do for free Chick-fil-a.
(now available in California!!)

Nicholas' First Chair (Thanks to the Carters!)

Dom helping Daddy build a closet in the guest room.

Nicholas' first Chick-fil-a milkshake (if you can't tell, Chick-fil-a figures prominently in our lives!)

Dom's first day of school! He is in the 3's class. So grown up!!! (no, I did not realize I sent him to school in a stained shirt until I saw this picture. Sigh.)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! They are getting so big! What a couple of handsome guys you have there! :-) (P.S. I never would have noticed the stain on Dom's shirt if you hadn't pointed it out.)
Post a Comment