So, after 3 1/2 years of deliberation, I have decided to go cloth! Yesterday, my cloth diapers arrived in the mail, and my excitement was contagious; even my mother, whose experiences with cloth in the 70's left her cynical as to the ease of cloth diapers, became excited as we washed them! I got two kinds, prefolds with covers, and some all in ones. Naturally, the all in ones are awesome, but their cost is high, so I need to have others. We are "prepping" the prefolds, so at the moment I am just using the all in ones. Here are some pictures of my cutie wearing his first cloth diaper!!

(Please ignore the poor quality of the pictures. Apparently I had the camera on the wrong setting!)
Another new develop in our house is I recruited Dom to help me with dinners. It seems that between the hours of 4pm and 5pm, Dom is in need of something to do. So, after our walk around the cul de sac, we put on our aprons and cook dinner. It is a nice activity for Dom and I to do together, and keeps him occupied. Here are some pictures of our little Chef:

No comments:
Post a Comment