Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I was too tired on Wednesday, and Thursday night was Girl's Night Out. My friends and I went to a nearby restaurant, Atkins Park (remember, Kyle and Tiina, we went there the last time you visited, before we got you terribly sick, and Kyle had the yummy cheese grits?). Anyways, we had a lot of fun without the husband and kids, but it left me little time to blog.
Anyways, I wanted to blog about our visit from Auntie Yvonne. She came to us from Prague, via the Toronto Film Festival. She stayed for a week, and we had such a good time! She arrived from Toronto on a Friday, and that afternoon, we got into our glorious minivan, and drove down to Disneyworld! We decided at the last minute that it would be fun to see the Mouse with Auntie.
Driving in the minivan, watching Cars, of course!
We stayed at the Contemporary Resort, on the monorail line. We hadn't stayed there before, and we were really excited to try it. We were not disappointed, and it was so easy just hopping onto the monorail to get to the parks.
Dom isn't so sure about the Jungle Cruise.....
Having fun at the Magic Kingdom!
Snuggling with Nicholas!
We only stayed two nights, but we did a lot in that short time. Yvonne was such a big help, looking after the boys, being the official pacifier-put-back-in-er during the drive. Even though it was exhausting, I am so glad we went and that the boys and Yvonne got to have that experience together.
She stayed with us until the following Friday, and got to spend some quality time with the boys. We can't wait until she visits again!!!

3 comments:
They kids look so cute and happy with their Auntie Yvonne! Your blog rocks!
OMG - I love your blog. That picture in the headline is priceless. We'll have to get together soon. :-) And then I can say, that I haven't made it on your blog either. Hahaha...
oh wow. that sounds like the best trip ever. the kids look so happy. i can't wait to go there with you guys too. i love disney!!
i need to show liam that pic of dom wearing the headphones cause liam didn't want to have anything to do with it. frankly, we are tired of listening to mcqueen grumble about being stuck in radiator springs.
Post a Comment