Sorry I have been away this week. Despite Dominick being sick, it feels like this week was busy. Or, perhaps it was just an incredibly long week that felt busy, when it really dragged on too long! Once Dominick was well, he was back to his usual self, working around the house, or as he calls it "I do working!"
Dom giving me a big grin as he takes paper and his pencils to make measurements.
Trying to emulate Daddy!
A very serious worker!
Nicholas reached another milestone this week- he rolled over! He has only done it a few times, but I think the days of us leaving him on the bed while our backs are turned are over! Of course, this means that he will start turning over in his sleep, which brings up all new concerns. But he is such a strong boy, I am determined not to worry!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness- they are getting soooo big!!!
Post a Comment