Attempting to raise Southern Gentlemen, one time-out at a time.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
This Weekend....
This weekend we stayed in Atlanta, ran errands, and generally tried to relax. We did get Dominick a haircut, which I am very happy about, because he was starting to look like one of the characters from Lord of the Rings.
Dominick plays a new game with Nicholas, where he takes one of Nix's toys and puts it on his head like a crown, then sings happy birthday to him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woohoo...what a treat to get to see your lads. We miss you and love that we can connect with you this way!!! I LOVE the Lads of Atlanta...super cute! So happy to hear that school is going well for Dom and that you found such a wonderful place. Much Love, (Big) Kelly
-Has 6 teeth that have broken through, and two more on the way.
-Sucks his thumb
- Rolls over and hates it
At the rate he's going, he will most likely be getting his driver's license in a few short months.
Funny Dominick Moment
Picture the scene: Nicholas, at the bottom of the stairs, opening up the Candyland Box. Dominick, at the top of the stairs, seeing him, freaking out. Dom, as he's running down the stairs: " No, no, no!!" Forms his hands into guns, and starts shooting at Nicholas. Roman: "We can never allow Dominick to be a cop."
Dominick, after we listened to the song "American Pie" in the car: "Mommy, why is this the day I'm going to die?" Megan: Sigh.
Dom: "Nicholas, do you like beer?"
What Nix is doing now:
-Loves school, especially Miss Joyce and Anika -Favorite phrases: "Yes" (in an accent like a Greek immigrant) and "I made dat!" and "Follow me" or "Come with me" -Doing everything his big brother does -Anything Chuggington -Telling us exactly what he thinks at any given moment -Only eating protein -Being with Daddy
2 comments:
Woohoo...what a treat to get to see your lads. We miss you and love that we can connect with you this way!!! I LOVE the Lads of Atlanta...super cute! So happy to hear that school is going well for Dom and that you found such a wonderful place. Much Love, (Big) Kelly
Oh la la. I like the Scotland top. ;)
Love this blog Megan! Keep it up so I can see what the lads are up to. YEAY!
Hugs and kisses- Jeannette
Post a Comment