Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome to Atlanta!

   For a little while now, my friend Kelly (also known in our house as Little Kelly), has urged me to start a blog. I resisted, firmly believing this whole internet thing is just a fad, until I had a second child; running after my two "gentlemen" does not leave me time to send pictures of the them and keep family and friends up to date with their adventures. Therefore, I decided to give in and start this blog (though take note Yvonne and Eunice- I will not be joining Facebook. I don't care if everyone else on the planet joins, you won't get me!!!). I can't promise daily updates, though I will do my best! My two boys are a combination of the best of Roman and I, and I would like to share all of our ups and downs with the people we love.
  Another note- this blog is titled "The Lads", which is what Roman calls Dominick and Nicholas, after the name of the dogs from "Magnum P.I" The address of the blog is the ladsofatlanta.blogspot.com, because someone took thelads.blogspot.com years ago, though did nothing with it. I don't like theladsofatlanta because it sounds like a Chippendales Club, but it was the first thing I came up with! 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kel said...

hells yeah baby!! welcome to the blogging world. so happy to see you blogging your boys. FINALLY!! you can count on me being a regular visitor. thanks for the addy and the credit for getting you online :) loves you!!

Anonymous said...

I love it Megs! You inspire me! Maybe somedy I can do this too, but for now I've got some pics on facebook, and myspace, whch i know you won't join! But, you can look at my myspace without joining, just search for me! Love you all and hope to see you soon! ~Shan