I am starting to feel like all my stories on this blog about Dom paint him in a rather wicked-in-a-Dennis-the-Menace light. I need to include my sweet stories about my eldest. Tonight, he wanted Daddy to put him to bed. As Nix also made this choice, I hung out with Dom in his bed until Roman got Nix settled in his crib. Since Dom had lost bedtime story privileges due to an incident involving shampoo in the shower, I asked Dom to tell me a story while we waited. He asked me if I wanted a story about Costco, and I said yes. He said "Once upon a time, a girl named Mommy (that's you Mommy and pointed to me) and Dominick, got into the car, drove to Costco, got a baby crib and baby blankets for Mommy, drove home, and Mommy was so happy. The end!" Great, great story, Dommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment