Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

I know, I know, I am very late posting Halloween pictures. The last few weeks have been full of birthday parties, a visit from Nana, and all of us getting the same cold, at different times. As you can see, the boys were a lion and a panda bear for Halloween. My mom made the costumes by hand, and she did such a beautiful job! 
Here is a shot of Dom as a lion. The costume fit him perfectly. The mane was beautiful, ribbon in different shades of brown and mustard to simulate hair. 
Nicholas strolling along while we trick or treated. The costume kept him cozy and warm!
We went trick or treating with our friends in the neighborhood. At one point we were a good ten kids strong. Though it wasn't his first time trick or treating, Dominick really got into it this year. Although we still had a tough time getting him to say "trick or treat". He just kept saying please. After it got dark and the big kids came out, we got together and ordered pizza and hung out in our backyard/garage. It was a fun night. I only wished I had taken better pictures. Thankfully, there were many cameras around that night, so I am confident I can get a hold of more pictures!  
Cammie as Little Red Riding Hood, her parents as those kids from "Juno"
Little Kinley as a darling lady bug
Myself, Nix, Jenna and baby Mollie.
I will work on getting better pictures. Seriously, this is as good as I have right now. These pictures don't do the costumes nor the night justice.

2 comments:

Kel said...

how awesome meg. you guys look like you had so much fun. i love the juno costumes. tell your mom she needs to open up her own clothing line. she's fantastically crafty.

JZ said...

Absolutely adorable! (I love how Dominick kept saying “Please”…too cute!)