Sunday, October 24, 2010

Funny Things Dom Says

Dom, to Nana: "I'm going to start calling Babi and Deda 'Mommy and Daddy'." Nana: "I think that might make your Mommy sad." Dom: "Oh, Megan will be alright." Katy (upon receiving a her Ergo in the mail from her husband Walt): "He just sent me the Ergo? No love note in the package?" Dom (upset): "No Katy, the mailman doesn't do things like that!!" Dom: "Emily's big sister thinks I'm cute." Dom: "Ivo! Ivo!" Roman: "Deda (grandpa). You call him Deda." Dom: "Oh, I call him Ivo all the time." "Everyone stay calm. I have to go potty." I am telling Dom to eat his dinner so he can get ice cream for dessert. I tell him, " You have a long way to go..." Dom immediately, singing: "And a short time to get there. I'm eastbound, just watch ole Bandit run!!" Thank, Roman While I am eating cantelope, and Dom is dressed as a pirate Dom: "Can I have some fruit Mommy. I don't want to get scurvy." -Dom "Mommy, I'm packing for a trip." Mom: "Where are you going?" Dom: "Africado." Mom: "What's in Africado?" Dom: "The airplane to Kindergarten."
-The Dominick/English Dictionary
Brisket: breakfast
Valenna: Vanilla
-Dom, when I told him he was having a baby brother: "But I wanted a sister!" - Dom: "Nana, how old are you? Nana: "I'm 62. Dom: "No you're not, you're 65!!" Nice one Dom. - Dominick points to his testicles and announces "There are peanuts in there! -Dominick, looking out the front door window, sees our new neighbor washing his car. He pauses, looks at me in all seriousness and says: "Mommy, is that Shrek?" This neighbor is now known as Shrek in this house. To be honest, it's an upgrade from what we called him after last Thanksgiving, Hairy Man Boobs.

No comments: