Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Shearing Part I

The time for the summer haircut has arrived at the Plachy household. I had Dom's hair until Memorial Day, when I would hand it over to Roman and his clippers to shave. But two things happened. First, I found a tick on Dom after soccer, and the process of checking his thick hair for it's friend was enough to make me forget about his gorgeous long locks. Second, it occurred to me Dom began to look like a combination of the following:
This kid, whose name I can't pronounce, and who makes me feel old, and this guy:
So, I told Roman to have fun (and yes, with as much hair as Dom has, it was best to do this naked): We are quite please with the results.

5 comments:

Katy said...

He's such a big boy and so handsome! Nice cut, Roman!

Elisabeth said...

Ok, seriously now, why is Justin Bieber kissing a teddy bear? I only have a remote clue who he is because I watched Tina Fey mocking him (sweetly) on SNL.

The Lads Mom said...

Yeah, it's kind of a creepy picture of Bieber, but a great shot of his hair! Plus, one that all the 9 year olds out there will think is adorable!

Unknown said...

Good job, Roman, although I thought Megan was suppose to have inherited the family barbering skills from her grandfather.

Uncle Mike

jenna said...

So glad I finally found your blog! :) Cute post - precious boys! We love you guys and are so thankful we get to live life with your sweet fam!!