Monday, March 8, 2010

First Day of School

As many of you know, we enrolled Nicholas at the Epstein School for two days a week (Monday and Tuesday). He cries when we first get there, but manages to calm down and enjoy the morning. I thought it would feel sad about him going to school, but I think I am so sure it will be good for him that I feel quite happy about leaving him!
Walking into school with his Daddy and Big Brother.
Nicholas with his school bag that Nana made for him for his artwork and other treasures.
When he first entered the classroom, Nix went right in and played with the toys.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love that he still has his coat on as he is about to go down the slide. You know, just in case he hears you say it is time to go home.