We have a photographer come to the house to photograph the boys every six months. Her name is Danielle Bryson, and she does amazing work. We had her come to the house the last weekend in January, and had a great time with her. She posted the pics on her website. http://daniellebryson.com/index2.php. Click on client proofing; the password is "three". Check out our boys, and our new daughter "Quon Li"! ;)
2 comments:
The pics are FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much for sharing them. What a special and beautiful family. It truly brought tears to my eyes and made me MISS you guys so much. I wish we could beam ourselves to Atlanta...
love ya, Big Kelly
I am soooo happy you shared those pictures. They are absolutely beautiful. Your photographer friend is amazing. I TOTALLY missed you guys even more after seeing those picture. I told hubby WE HAVE TO SEE THEM AGAIN SOON!!! Love you all so much.
Post a Comment