Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where Have I Been?

   Where have I been? To make a long story short: broken computer, damaged hard drive, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas parties, California visitors, and 25-30 toddlers in my house. 
   What has Nicholas been up to? Since I last posted, he has started solid foods (made in my wonderful Beaba Babycook- Just when the French totally disappointment me, they come up with the glorious Beaba Babycook baby food maker), cut three teeth, grown to weigh 17.2 pounds, and has started crawling.  He crawls all over the place, and is getting pretty quick. I am not sure baby jail is going to hold him. 
It makes sense Nix would crawl so early- he has a big brother to keep up with!
Nix just being his smiley self.
And what of Dominick? Well, he is doing really well at school, visited the Farm and rode a gator with "the Farmer", now rides a tricycle, was the Abba for Shabbat, and is in general too cutie-cutie for words!
Christmas morning on his trike.
As the Abba.
He now poses like this for all pictures. Thank you, Lightning McQueen.
  And as for Mom and Dad, well, we are just trying to get some sleep!!

2 comments:

JZ said...

Megs- you're back!!!!!
*jumps up & down*
Did you get my message?

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs! Souds like life is great over in Atlanta! Nix is so much further along than Trevor. No teeth, not quite crawlng, (but close!) And only 16.8 lbs. Oh well, you were always more advanced than me, so I suppose our kids should follow suit! Love, Shan